Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picture Sharing

While Muffin eats his lunch, I decided to organize and back up some pictures. It's been awhile. I decided to share some pictures from the month.

 Muffin *loves* Elmo. He's aways been drawn to Elmo since he was a newborn. I think it's Elmo's bright red fur. Here he is, playing with his Elmo and watching Elmo's World. Monkey was on the couch watching too.

 Mmm...Toes! Muffin loves sucking on his toes. I love it. Such a sweet, baby thing.

 Check out those lashes! Both my boys were blessed with Daddy's long lashes. If I ever have a girl, she'll get my short lashes, I'm sure.

 "Mama, push this button right here and free me already!" Now that Muffin is on the crawl, he hates being confined in anything. His carseat (I can't believe I have a 8 month old who still fits in his infant seat! Monkey outgrew his at three months!), his bed, his swing, the exersaucer (unless there's food, or his brother is playing with him). Only the jolly jumper is welcomed.

 He woke up from his nap one day looking like he had been in a fist fight. Thankfully the red, bruise like marks faded in a couple of hours. Just the scratches hung around for a few days.

 Trying out crawling on all fours before going back to his worm crawl.

 There's my Monkey! Hanging out at the train station. We went to pick up my sister from her weekend away. Her car ended up in the shop (her brake line broke and she had a leak in her gas line), but she had palns to visit her boyfriend (an officer in trainning in the military!). So she trained it. Monkey, who is train obessed, was very excited to go pick her up.

 He dressed his self this day. When did my baby grow up into a little boy? And why does he look older than four in this picture?

 Pretty sunset from the road. I was in my mom's new (used) Pacifica. Love this car!

 Nice kitty, kitty, kitty. Charlie is very good with Muffin. Much better than how he is with Monkey. He likes to scratch Monkey up.

Muffin's newest fave food...Cheerios! Yay! Cheaper than Puffs, which he also loves.

Until next time...

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Oh my, both your boys are growing! Fab. photos Jen.
Hugs xx
p.s. my nearly 22 yr old still loves Cheerios!