Saturday, May 7, 2011

WeScrap May Kit

If you're here for the Blog Hop...It's just a post below!

I had the pleasure of working with the May kit, Fun House, this month. I loved it! This kit rocks! Here's what I made:

 Finally: My best friend and her wonderful new hubby. I played with my Slice a bit.

Untitled: Just couldn't think of a title for this one. Sorry it's blurry. Cloudy day. 

Ladies Man: Monkey boy getting his groove on with some of the bridesmaids. 

Sweet Slumber: My personal fave out of the bunch. I love this picture of Monkey.

I had a mini book too, but well; I would say that it met it's maker, but I'm the maker. The poor little book met my son. Who distroyed it. But see how great this kit is? I did four layouts and a mini book, and I still have leftovers. I could easily get another layout or a couple of cards out of what I have left. If you haven't gotten the kit yet, go now! You won't regret it.

And don't forget about the NSD blog hop! Just below!

1 comment:

{Sarah} said...

These are gorgeously fun Jen!!! Love them ALL! And I'm soo bummed the mini book met its maker ;)