Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Addicted

You know you're a scrapper when....
You just start looking for a new house a few days ago and you're already planning a layout or a mini book for the new place.
Look at me! Blogging two days in a row. That hardly ever happens. I've been spending more time glued to my laptop than I normally do. I'm the type that keeps everything up and checks in when passing by. But now that we're looking at houses, I've been spending a lot of time on the computer.
I wouldn't say we're house hunting. It sounds too pushed, stressed and seems like there should be a time line to be "hunting" in. We're going with the flow. We don't have to move. We're choosing to.
I spend way too much time looking on kijiji.ca (love this site!) and looking through newspapers online. Emailing Steve tons of links every day. I wonder if I'm making his head spin yet. I found our current home. I was closer to the area than he was. I made all the calls and set up the viewing appointments. I just told Steve where to be and when. This time around...It's all on him. But I'm not the type to give up all control. My obessive link emailing is my own little way of being part of the process.
As I spend hours looking for new ads of possible homes for our little family, I can't help but think of scrapping products I can use later on when we have our new home. I don't know why I have such a strong need (want...tomato, tomatoe...whatever) to document this move, but I do.
As I look visions of My Little Shoebox dance in my head...

I would love all three of these lines mixed into one mini album.

Or what about Fancy Pants Kraft Kut line?


And that's just a couple of the papers that are floating in my mind. I think I'm more excited about this move than I thought I was.

Until next time...

No comments: