Friday, July 24, 2009

Fave Five Friday - Birthday Bash

28 years ago today, I gave my mother great pains. Then I gave my mother her first great Mommy worry...Is my baby okay? I wasn't breathing. It wasn't a matter of couldn't breath. It was a matter of refusing to breath. Guess I've been a pain in the butt since birth.

I wasn't sure if I was going to bother doing fave Friday today. With the kids down and a full weekend planned out starting this afternoon, I wasn't sure if I'd have time. Steve suggested a birthday gift list. I decided to do it (hence the post).
Here's my Dream Gift faves:

1. An all exspense paid trip to the CHA with pocket money to pick up my fave new releases. All Sassafras Lass, some Basic Grey and My Little Shoebox.

2. A Ford Hybrid Escape. Yeah, I know this is the "dream gift" edition, but I really want one of these. I like the colour and like that it's a hybrid. If I could afford one, I would buy it.

3. A home library like this:


Or like this (but without all the dog decore. Nothing against dog decore. If you like it, all the power to you. It's just not my personal taste. I just really like the shelving and the staircase):

But with that, I'd need a bigger house. So the house have to be included in this gift.
4. My own Scrapbook Store business all set up for me and fully stocked and as pretty as this one:

5. A ring set like this:



Or something similar to it. I love the look of eternity rings.
And on a final note....Don't forget about the Christmas in July crop going on at wescrap this weekend!

There will be games, challenges and tuturials. I have an ornament tuturial and a challenge going up. Play along with my challenge and you'll have the chance of winning a RAK. See the wescrap forum for more information.
Until next time...

5 comments:

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get all your dream gifts!! Teee Heee!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope you get some really sassy gifts!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that library is amazing! Yep, that's definitely on my dream list, too.

Happy birthday!

pink4u said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!

PM me or email me your address (jvenza@comcast.net) and I'll send you a package of skulls...(birthday present!!)they are so cute..
YOU HAVE to HAVE them!!! :)
Enjoy your weekend!
Joanie :)

Kaytee said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! That list is great... The library by far is my fave... the spiral staircase in the one is so cool!