Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Brain

I still have many moons until I find out the gender of my little Nugget. I wish I could know now! I've already picked up some lovely new In My Mind's Eye lush for a mini album when the baby is born. It was too goregous to pass up. I picked up the black mini album and blue papers. Even if the baby is a girl. I figure I can glam it up more if that's the case.
I already have my eye on a certain line to document the baby's first few weeks at home. Or even document the baby at it's first big event, my best friend's wedding. I'm due only three weeks before her big day!

When CHA peeks were making their way around the net, I remember seeing Teresa Collins new baby line and thinking "I wish I was having a baby." I even thought about doing a baby book for Monkey using the boy line. And yes, I have yet to finish Monkey's baby book. I started it a while ago using Making Memories Animal Cracker line. I vow to finish his book before Nugget arrives.

As soon as I found out I was expecting, I thought of the Teresa Collins line right away. I am such an addict; or paper nerd. Now I am desprate to know Nugget's gender. I'm itching to buy the papers and stamps of the right colour.

Have you seen this line yet? Check it out...

For a little Princess:
And for a tiny Prince:

I am so in love with the stamps! Perfect for baby announcements.

Until next time...

No comments: