Monday, March 8, 2010

The Monday After

Thank you to all the wonderful people who took part in the WeScrap Blog Hop. It was super fun and I hope we got the a good enough response that we can do this again. I, for one, had a lot of fun. Blog hops are always so inspiring to me. I got so into the Spring fever that I'm working on more Spring layouts and projects. I can't share now...All I can say is stay tuned for more Spring fun!


Spring fever also has me craving Maple Syrup festivals. And I'm not just talking about eating pancakes and maple syrup sausages; although those are awesome too! I want to just go to the festivals. This year we're going to head out to the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival. We've lived close to Elmira for years now and have never gone. That's all changing this year. We'll be there.

This is a real scene from Elmira (photo source unknown, but if someone can tell me, I'll credit it to the right person). This is also something one can see on a daily basis around our own sleepy, little town. I love seeing the horse drawn buggies and the children running down the side of the highway. It's always makes me think of L.M. Montgomery's books.

We'll also be stopping by the Belmore Maple Syrup Festival again this year. I think last year was the first year in about 6 or 7 years that we didn't go. My mother used to have a stand in the craft area. She used to do beautiful stained glass pieces. Belmore's not a big festival, but it's still nice to go.

Until next time...

No comments: