Thursday, March 25, 2010

...

Do you read Sassafras' blog? If you do, then you know about this. If you don't read it, but love Sassafras, then you should go check it out too.
Sass is having a sale! $120 worth of yummy goodies from the past year in one box for only $60! It comes up to around $80 CAN with the shipping and the exchange. I still viewed it as a good deal. What can I say? I love my Sass! I'm going to have to break out the big box I have full of whimsies and felties and stop hoarding them.
And if you have more money to throw around than I do right now, then Sass is offering deals on mulitple boxes. Perfect for a couple of friends to a group of friends getting a good deal!

....

I've been doing a little more scrapping. Nothing I can share just yet, but soon. This Saturday at WeScrap, Laura has a sketch going up. I'm supplying the layout for the sketch. It's a good sketch! Don't forget to check it out.

I'm also all ready for WeScrap's online crop that's coming up. I have my challenge and make n take all done.

I am now working with the Scrapping Bug's April kit. All I can say is, I love this paper line. It's a line from last year. One I loved from the moment I saw it. Needless to say, I am having fun! Reveal day is the 1st! Don't forget to come see what the design team has created.

Speaking of reveals, WeScrap's April kit will be revealed on the 5th. I didn't create with this kit, so I can't wait to see.

Until next time...

No comments: