Monday, March 29, 2010

New layout! ---Edited---

It feels like I haven't posted a new layout on here for a while. I have been creating, but it's all stuff I have to keep under my hat at the moment.

Here's a layout I did for WeScrap's new Sketchy Saturday. Every week an iTeam member will post a new sketch. There will be an example of the sketch by another iTeam member. Laura and I were up this past weekend.

Here's Laura's sketch:

Pretty, eh?
And here's what I did with it:
At first I was going to go girly and frilly, but then Sass' paper caught my eye. I've had this line since last summer. I bought it all. I planned on making an ABC canvas for Monkey's room. I didn't get around to making the canvas until January! I didn't dare use any of the line for anything else until I knew how much product I wanted to use for the canvas. Well, I ended up using one alpha pack and some paper whimsies only. I set everything else aside and forgot about it.



Oh, how fun it was to use it here! I'm hoping to get more of this line in my box from Sass! So exciting!

---Edited here---

I totally forgot about posting this layout:

This is my last winter layout of the season...Yes, I know it's Spring now. But I created this layout a few days before Spring. Now I'm ready to pack away my few winter-y pictures until next winter. Although I scrap what I want, I don't like scrapping winter in summer.

And now I leave you today with one last picture...

I'm starting to show! Still not in maternity clothes, but that'll come soon enough.
Until next time...

No comments: