Saturday, July 17, 2010

CHA Peeks Loves Again

I think I keep posting these just so I can keep track of what I'm loving.

I love these from We R Memory Keepers. I sew by hand since I don't have a sewing machine. These would be so handy to have!
Also from We R Memory Keepers; an adorable fall line. I love the retro feel to these.
One more from We R Memory Keepers...The most adorable owl stamp I've seen. I want him.



This line is so cute from Cosmo Cricket. I love pretty much everything they put out there. It's just a matter if it's too girlie for me or not. I know there's tons of scrappers who don't care if they don't have girls and will scrap girlie colours and designs with boy pictures (and most of them turn out amazing!). I'm just not that comfortable doing so yet.







These Thickers from American Crafts are so cool! I would use them on none Halloween layouts just because I love orange.



Oh I hope to be able to find lots and lots of time to scrap so I can work through my stash and have a reason to drain our bank account on new supplies.
Until next time...

1 comment:

{Sarah} said...

OOh those paper piercers are cool!