Sunday, July 4, 2010

Double Post Day!

Wow! Two posts in one day. That never happens.
I just wanted to share a couple more projects I've finished up. One was done a couple of weeks ago and the other even before that. I just didn't get around to taking pictures. Now I'm ready to share.

First up is a mini album, Bumble Bee Flowers. Monkey, for some unknown reason, decided that dandelions are called bumble bee flowers. I think it's absolutely adorable, so I've never bothered to correct him. We have two empty lots behind our house that we call the field. It was covered in bumble bee flowers this Spring. Monkey was in Heaven! He picked me flowers every day. I loved our little ritual so much, I just had to get it down. Basic Grey's Orgins was perfect for this project. By far my favourite line from them to date.
I also showed some love to my Ali Ewards stamps here too.
Next is a project I take no credit for. I found it on Martha Stewart's website. These little wall hangings are suppose to be on wood (or foam board) and be 8x8. I happened to have 4x4 canvases on hand. I used those instead. All the papers are from Studio Calico. A mix of their Home Front and Anthology lines.
I made these for Nugget. I have four more 4x4 canvases put away. I think I might copy the same collage art form and make something for Monkey. Maybe cute, little monsters to match the other mix media art I have up in his room.
Until next time...

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Great projects Jen - love them both.
Sue xx