Thursday, July 1, 2010

Layouts - Reveal

I finally have some layouts I can share. My reveal for The Scrapping Bug's July kit. It's full of yummy, yummy Echo Park! And a few Cosmo Cricket layouts I've been playing with over the last couple of weeks.
Hello My Sunsine - Simple and sweet. I wanted the picture to shine on this one.
My Boys - Monkey and Steve, hand in hand, in 2008 (Monkey's 17 months old) and this year (he's now 3). Nothing's changed much other than Monkey's height.
Lazy Days of Summer - My sister and Monkey playing outside on a hot day. The water table has been a hit for the past couple of summers.
Summertime - Journaling around the picture reads: "Nothing like a ride in a cool car on a hot summer day." Monkey in his Viper. He loves driving it around.
What I Love About You - Steve and Monkey. My favourite guys. Guess they'll have to split that spot three ways in (roughly) 11 weeks.
I told myself I was going to stop spending so much money on scrap supplies. I haven't scrapped much since Novemeber/December. I had major mojo issues at the beginning of this pregnancy. That didn't stop me from buying. So now my tiny scrap area is overflowing with supplies.
It didn't stop me from buying Cosmo Cricket's new Delovely line though. I finally busted into my Delovely stash.
Growing a Family - First picture is me at 39 weeks, the day I was induced (Monkey was born at 1:16am the next day via emerg. c-section). The second is me at 24 weeks this time around.
Auntie Missy - Older pictures. Monkey's around 16 months or so here. Auntie Missy is not really his aunt. She's my oldest and most loved friend; my best friend. We've been friends for 24 years. She's just like family, therefore an auntie to my children.

Mommy is... - I love how this one turned out. But that might be because I love these pictures so much. I've scrapped them over and over and I'll scrap them again someday I'm sure.

I do still have a mini album and some wall hangings to share, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet. They're to come!

And lastly, to any Canadians out there...Happy Canada Day! Hope you have fun today!

Until next time...

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

What gorgeous summer LOs Jen.
Love those papers too.
Sue xx