Thursday, July 22, 2010

This That & The Next Thing

I went away this past weekend for a much needed get-away. It wasn't relaxing, but it was fun. It all started with getting an invite to my best friend's surprise bridal shower in Ottawa. I had to go! She's my best friend! Since Steve didn't want me traveling alone, my mom and sister came along. We brought Monkey in tow as well.
We had a fabulous time in Alymer and Ottawa, seeing friends and family. On the way home on Monday, we decided to stop in Kingston for the night. Here's where we stayed...


It was a nice place. Our room was nice and clean, the bathroom was pretty and there was a water park inside. Too bad this was our view...
But we got a good price on the room, so we weren't about to complain. We were only there for one night.

I have a couple more sneak peek loves...

Bella Bvld has really caught my attention this time around!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love fall stuff! This mini ablum is adorable! Might be perfect for my fall pictures.
I'm doing my best not to look at Christmas stuff. I have so much Christmas stuff since I buy every year and hardly scrap our pictures. Not a single picture from last year was done. I tried to do a December Daily (ala Ali Edwards), but never got past day two or something like that. I'm going to try to do it this year to use up my yummy Christmas supplies. But if I need to get anything else Christmas wise it will have to be this stuff from The Girl's Paperie.
Update on Steve's foot...He's walking on it. The swelling isn't too bad first thing in the morning, but, of course, by night fall, it's all puffy again. He tries to stay off it as much as he can. The bruising keeps traveling. It was just under his ankle the day after. Now it goes right up to his toes. We're keeping an eye on it for interal bleeding. Here's a kicker...Yesterday we got a bill in the mail from the hospital for crutches. They never gave him crutches! We're dealing with billing now to get it all straighten up.
This picture is from last night, around 9-ish.
Gross, eh?
Here's something not so gross, but kinda cute.
My current two boys playing together. They either get along wonderfully or they terrorize each other to no end. Both are growing so fast. My baby is getting to be such a big boy. And my kitten is almost a cat.
They're not the only ones growing...
Baby Nugget is getting bigger and bigger too. This picture is from today, marking week 32 in this pregnancy. Only 8 weeks left to go. Or less. And I'm hoping not more.
Until next time...



1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Happy you enjoyed your weekend away Jen.
Thanks for the sneak peeks - I too love that Christmas paper but have tons already as I buy every year and then don't scrap much!
Ouch!! That foot looks painful - sparkles to Steve.
Good luck with billing!
What a cute photo of your two boys.
Hugs,
Sue xx
p.s. love the comment on your ticker today on WeScrap - ignore it!lol